Application Forms and Fees

Consolidated Dredging and Dredged Material Reuse/Disposal Application (DMMO)

Any dredging and dispose of dredged sediments in San Francisco Bay, marshes and some creeks requires a permit from the Commission.

Application Instructions [ 237KB ]

Application Form [ 716KB ]


Joint Aquatic Resource Permit Application // Doc - This application may be used if your project involves several regulatory agencies

Instructions for filling out the JARPA form are available here

Forms for Requirements of Permit Conditions

Certification of contractor review 59KB || Doc, 21KB]

Notice of completion and declaration of compliance 43KB

Assignment and Partial Assignment of Permit
  • Instructions
    • All owners on the deed must sign the assignment form, either as the people granting the assignment (assignors) or the people accepting the assignment (assignees). Type the name(s) of each signatory under the signature.
    • If the assignor or assignee is an entity, trustee or person with power of attorney, then the authorized representative may sign. The authorized representative must, by signing the form, have the authority to bind the entity or owner to the terms of the permit.
    • Fill in the blanks as appropriate to the permit.
  • Attachments
    • Attach a copy of the deed, recent title report or lease that demonstrates that the person (or the entity) accepting the assignment has control over the property.
    • Attach a signature authority if the person signing the form is acting on behalf of an entity, or as trustee or with the power of attorney
  • Forms
Public Access, View Corridor, and Open Space

After you complete the application, you can send via email at or to this address

San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission
455 Golden Gate Avenue, Suite 10600
San Francisco, CA 94102-7019