July 21, 2016 Enforcement Committee Meeting
Time and Location
9:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
BCDC McAteer-Petris Conference Room
455 Golden Gate Avenue, Suite 10600
San Francisco, California 94102
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Selection of a Chair
- Public Comment
- Introduction to the Enforcement Process and Role of the Enforcement Committee
- Public Hearing and Vote on a Recommended Enforcement Decision Involving Proposed Stipulated Cease and Desist and Civil Penalty Order No. CCD 2016.001; Trux Airline Cargo Services, and the City of South San Francisco.
The Committee will hold a public hearing and possibly vote on a recommended enforcement decision including the proposed Stipulated Cease and Desist and Civil Penalty Order No. CCD 2016.001 that would be issued by the Commission to Trux Airline Cargo Services and the City of South San Francisco for alleged violations at the Park SFO parking structure located at 195 North Access Road, in the City of South San Francisco, San Mateo County. The recommended enforcement decision would require the Trux Airline Cargo Services and the City of South San Francisco to: (1) comply with Special Condition Nos. II.B.2 (Public Access Permanent Guarantee), II.H.1 (Open Space Permanent Guarantee), and II.B.6 (Public Access Maintenance) of BCDC Permit No. 1998.011.04, and (2) pay a civil penalty of $210,000, with $10,000 of the penalty amount suspend for timely compliance with the requirements of the order.
[(Marc Zeppetello) [415/352-3655; firstname.lastname@example.org] [(Maggie Weber) [415/352-3668; email@example.com]
- Stipulated Cease and Desist and Civil Penalty Order No. CCD 2016.01 Effective August 4, 2016
- Initial Staff Recommended Enforcement Decision
- Initially Proposed Cease and Desist Order
- Park SFO Violation Report
- Park SFO Violation Report Exhibits
- Executed Permit 1998.011.04
- Trux Statement of Defense Form
- City of South San Francisco Statement of Defense Form
- Preview of a Draft Enforcement Strategy
Questions and Staff Reports. If you have any questions concerning an item on the agenda or would like to receive a staff report related to the item, please contact the staff member whose name and direct phone number are indicated in parentheses at the end of the agenda item.
Access to Meetings. Meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities. If you require special assistance, please contact any staff member prior to the meeting. An interpreter for the deaf will also be made available upon request to the staff at least five days prior to the meeting.
Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act. As a state agency, the Commission is governed by the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act which requires the Commission to (1) publish an agenda at least ten days in advance of any meeting; (2) describe specifically in that agenda the items to be transacted or discussed; and (3) refuse to add an item subsequent to the published agenda. In addition to these general requirements the Bagley-Keene Act includes other specific provisions about how meetings are to be announced and conducted.